Announcement Regarding COVID-19
Given the growing concerns about COVID-19, we’ve made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Garden Tour.
It was a tough call to make — the tour is an important fundraising opportunity for our grief and bereavement programs. However, the health and safety of our donors, volunteers, and garden owners is of paramount importance.
We are incredibly grateful to our garden owners, our sponsors, and our volunteer Garden Tour committee. We admire the unbelievable energy and time our Garden Tour committee put in planning the event.
We appreciate your patience in what is a rapidly evolving situation. We will keep you informed as we look to 2021 and the opportunity to create another memorable Garden Tour event.
Please follow these guidelines from the CDC to keep yourself healthy:
- Wash your hands frequently (scrub for 20 seconds with soap and water).
- Use hand sanitizer when soap isn’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Keep several feet of distance from people.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze — or use the inside of your elbow. Toss the tissue and immediately wash your hands.
- Stay home if you are sick.